Sunday, February 10, 2020 Sewing Day at the Sanzone's!



I was very fortunate to spend my Sunday with these three young ladies:

From the right, Miss Eva, Miss Lyla and Miss Jade

They gave up their Sunday to humor both myself and their Gigi and learn how to do some foundation piecing sewing.  Miss Jade had the most modern machine (Babylock: Sofiahttps://babylock.com/machines/100/sofia-2), while both Miss Lyla and Miss Eva (that's Eva with an "A" - inside joke) worked on 1950s Singer Machines.  

I was delighted when they both had a chance to work with a more modern machine and they said NO!  We are used to and like the machines we are working on. In the world of technology we live in, I was happy they were happy with what they had.  

These girls, although are your normal girls, especially when they are hungry and cranky, are the most delightful girls you will ever meet.  I love them!!

Here is Miss Lyla with her creation:




Here is Miss Eva with her creation....I so love the first picture:

  


And for the final one......drumroll please........

Miss Jade (who MUST HAVE BREAKFAST before sewing next time LOL).....


Thank you Sandra and Hamid for sharing your girls .....I so hope they will want to do it again!! Although I wasn't a great teacher, I did have GREAT students!! 

Mel



Comments